Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Price?

there are sounds in the game, that said it is very much still a pre-alpha test of the game yet, still a handful of game systems that are not implemented yet, and a such not the full game experience yet, the reason to pay now would more be to help the devs both financially as well as to find the bugs and other issues. If all you want is a full game, then I would wait for release

Thanks for backing...   a few things you should know because it will come up.  Your account name IS your character name...   email support if you have a different in-game name you would rather us, they may be able to fix it.    Also, testing server access when a new patch is dropped goes by backer level...  we just got 5.3 so only the high end backers are in.    you have 24/7 access to the old patch on the LIVE client, check that out even though the world is pretty empty to get UI and other systems.   You should get into the new patch in a couple weeks or less if we can get a smooth running version this weekend.  Most of us have waited since late May for this patch...

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

On ‎06‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 1:50 PM, Ambition said:

Sorry Frykka, to clarify, my ingame name will be Ambition when I play?

Yes, account name is ingame name. in Crowfall you can't fool people easily by using different names for different avatars and deleting them afterwards. You can ask to change your account name once. To do so contact support@crowfall.com and give them 3 possible new names, in order of priority.