Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to Crowfall

Ambition

Welcome

We are probably a couple weeks to a month before the new patch goes to the LIVE servers where the $69 backers can see the new stuffs...   be patient, we have all been waiting since May which is why the servers (running the older patch) are quiet...   When 5.3.x hits the LIVE servers things will pick-up a lot.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

I acctually bought in using the trusted trader system getting a kickstarter amber pack, it seems I don't have access to the test currently and I was wondering if this is correct or perhaps I havn't used it correctly? I have noticed my K icon that I clicked save on is not showing up and perhaps it's just not registering?

Your badge shows now...  among your backer awards it should say Alpha 1 or 2...   the current test is over, it ended early Sun am because of login and hardware bugs in the brand new build.  They invited the Pre-Alpha 1 and 2 and 999 of the Alpha 1s...   you should get into the test next Friday or Saturday but probably not for the possible Thursday snaptest.   The LIVE server is up 24/7 on the live client but most of us are done checking that out so it is mostly empty...   you can go there to check out disciplines and siege stuffs but the harvesting and the toons you play have changed, so don't get used to the old Archetypes.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

On 11/6/2017 at 1:24 AM, turanamus said:

How is the player population? Pretty dead or are you running into people often?

To answer your question, I have not played yet but from what I gather the live server is pretty dead right now as it's 5.2 while some people have access to the test 5.3 so people are waiting till it hits