Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ambition

Name 'save' system

Hi guys, I was wondering if the name save system has gone live yet? I've been using this name since before it was cool and I expect there to be a bit of demand for it

Artcraft decided a while back when the vessel system was introduced that the account name IS the in-game name because 1 account = 1 crow rather than 3 characters...   It also means the you cannot post or chat with anonymity and must take the consequences of your actions in the forums and in chat.\

i.e. You have that name on that account...

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

On ‎06‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 10:32 AM, Ambition said:

Hi guys, I was wondering if the name save system has gone live yet? 

Adding to what Frykka already said, the "reserve a unique character name" rewards has been replaced with an Arkon Greatsword Relic (worth about 60$, see shop -> relic) in june. You can find the according news here

The collection of the "name a fallen hero/fallen monarch/location" reward entries began at about the same time. 

The "reserve a guild name" reward recently went live. If you have this reward and haven't been informed yet, you should soon get it.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

On 6.11.2017 at 1:53 PM, Ambition said:

Just saw this now, that's perfect and I love how the anonymity is gone, getting trash talked on the forums by barcode names was an interesting experience

woot forums trolls are the best

most fun i´ve had on the blizzard boards

6XZoThV.jpg

23 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Adding to what Frykka already said, the "reserve a unique character name" rewards has been replaced with an Arkon Greatsword Relic (worth about 60$, see shop -> relic) in june. You can find the according news here

The collection of the "name a fallen hero/fallen monarch/location" reward entries began at about the same time. 

The "reserve a guild name" reward recently went live. If you have this reward and haven't been informed yet, you should soon get it.

To clarify Kraahk, name a fallen hero/fallen monarch/location has already been completed?

21 minutes ago, Ambition said:

To clarify Kraahk, name a fallen hero/fallen monarch/location has already been completed?

Not completed (as far as i know). I said it began back then. Haven't sent in even my own yet.

If you don't get an eMail about your hero and monarch naming within let's say the next two weeks, i would suggest to send and eMail to support to inform them that their system to take those rewards for buyers of older packages into account either doesnt exist or doesnt work. And i would also suggest to wait this time, simply to test it and to be able to give final feeback to ACE and/or the community.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

Not completed (as far as i know). I said it began back then. Haven't sent in even my own yet.

If you don't get an eMail about your hero and monarch naming within let's say the next two weeks, i would suggest to send and eMail to support to inform them that their system to take those rewards for buyers of older packages into account either doesnt exist or doesnt work. And i would also suggest to wait this time, simply to test it and to be able to give final feeback to ACE and/or the community.

I will indeed

So I waited twelve days for an email about the fallen hero etc. and no joy, so I sent an email to support not expecting a reply till Monday or so. I will give a brief update on this once I get it.

Right so I got a response late last night for me, I now get to choose the name of my monarch/hero 

The rules are as follows

must be alpha-numeric, can have 2 spaces and include the special characters ' ` - _ or .

They should be <32 characters long.

I sent an email to the support to clarify about the 32 characters long, I presume it's meant to be less than 32 

5 hours ago, Ambition said:

Right so I got a response late last night for me, I now get to choose the name of my monarch/hero 

The rules are as follows

must be alpha-numeric, can have 2 spaces and include the special characters ' ` - _ or .

They should be <32 characters long.

I sent an email to the support to clarify about the 32 characters long, I presume it's meant to be less than 32 

< 32 in every sense form and way means "less than 32", why would you need to ask for clarification about that?

26 minutes ago, Gummiel said:

< 32 in every sense form and way means "less than 32", why would you need to ask for clarification about that?

Because the way we are thought in Ireland <32 means more than 32

5 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Because the way we are thought in Ireland <32 means more than 32

<32 means in every single location "less than 32", it is basic mathematic citation, your country of origin has no meaning to that. If there were differences like that the whole world economy, scientific community etc etc would be a freaking mess

After looking at it again you're clearly correct, We are thought that the < means more than and I auto piloted it to mean more than 32. Doesn't help either about the lack of information on the subject and I was finding name suggestions that were 31 characters long and I presumed that it was one short