Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Devtracker Broken Again

• 2 months later...

I noticed this too, they are filtering out all posts related to the "testing" forums at this time. I don't know if its because these are locked behind having "testing" access or just an oversight. I hope they re-add them to the service ;)

We'll get these added to the Dev Tracker. It's simply a matter of remembering to make some changes on the backend and I forgot to mention it to Ed when the new forums were created. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FYI, when new forums are created (e.g. the Testing forums for new testing phases), the Dev Tracker has to be updated manually by EdZ. Jack and I will try to be more diligent about giving Ed a heads up when we make those changes so that the delay in getting the Dev Tracker updated will be as brief as possible. 

Whenever I click on the "View All" link in Dev Tracker, it takes me to the Crowfall homepage. I can then click on News > Dev Tracker to see the Dev Tracker, but it would be better if the View All link would take me directly to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:36 AM, Arkade said:

Whenever I click on the "View All" link in Dev Tracker, it takes me to the Crowfall homepage. I can then click on News > Dev Tracker to see the Dev Tracker, but it would be better if the View All link would take me directly to it.

Still an on going issue. Not sure why this happens intermittently but it does this more often than not.

5 hours ago, Pann said:

It's on the list of things for Travian to fix, they just haven't gotten to it yet. 

A suggestion to help us and you is have a Major Bug Tracking thread that is pinned with some basic progress for each one. Something like:

• Not Started.
  • WIP (Work in Progress) 
  • Finished.

That way we don't have to keep posting reminders and think nothing is being done. Less frustration for both sides :)

On 3/7/2018 at 7:30 PM, Keaggan said:

A suggestion to help us and you is have a Major Bug Tracking thread that is pinned with some basic progress for each one. Something like:

• Not Started.
  • WIP (Work in Progress) 
  • Finished.

That way we don't have to keep posting reminders and think nothing is being done. Less frustration for both sides :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Keagz!