Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acwel

Not Entitled?

I was playing the game earlier today but had to get off to work on some things, but when I went to log in earlier it gave me the message "Login failed. Please try again. User Not Entitled." According to the store page for the game "Currently Test Phase: Pre-Alpha 5  join with any “Early Access” package!" and I just bought the game today(2017 Backer Bundle.)

@XpCjU Thanks so much, so basically the launcher is for the current live version but the client is for the test version.

Edited by acwel

7 hours ago, acwel said:

@XpCjU Thanks so much, so basically the launcher is for the current live version but the client is for the test version.

There are 2 different clients you can download, and currently because we just got a major patch (5.3) that one is on the Test version right now, and restricted to pre-alpha 1, 2 and some alpha 1's, with the older 5.2.10 being on the live. SO for now you need to use the live version if you want to test. That said not a lot of activity lately on the live due to the 5.3 patch being such a MAJOR overhaul, just about everything about the games changes in a big way in 5.3, so sure hop on there get a feel for the basic controls and such, but dont get too attached to anything as yeah just about everything will change in 5.3, once they open it up to more people

This will be the normal patching process from now on - it's best to do most of your playtesting on LIVE (most stable build, fewest data wipes). When a new major build is ready and goes first to TEST, it will be invite by groups only until it is stable enough to be moved to LIVE.

tiPrpwh.png

Since today I have the problem on my Early-Access
not to be able to login with my downloaded Client   (GROSSE PRE-ALPHA-WELT - TEST / 535-12504-5A748084 12/28/2017 5:32)

Always get the message in my Client-Login-mask  :    Login failes. Please try again. User not Entitled

Same thing Ilvie...   TEST client is only open to pre-alpha backers.   You have an account that is lower permissions, you can only enter the LIVE servers until they open up the new test to more players (happens over the course of 1-2 weeks)

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

ah  thanks a lot, frykka !

but perhaps an idea: nice thing  to  have could be  access to at least  the skilling-tool to get ahead with that in the account
which is only possible now over that disabled client.

and another eventually: would be great to provide some upgrad-options for that lower priv. clients

10 hours ago, Ilvie said:

ah  thanks a lot, frykka !

1. but perhaps an idea: nice thing  to  have could be  access to at least  the skilling-tool to get ahead with that in the account
which is only possible now over that disabled client.

2. and another eventually: would be great to provide some upgrad-options for that lower priv. clients

1. that's part of the test. you didn't pay to join the test then you have to wait or get the package that allows you to join now.

2. this already exist. you can upgrade packages so you can test right now!

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty