Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hialbjorn

Nearly no Players in the campaign.

Hallo i bought the game two days bevor the November wipe. But i didn't saw  other Players. I played a wile and now i joined the new Campaign but there are also nearly no Players. Is this normal? I played the Game nearly 24/7 but there are always only two ore five ohter Players and they are all in my faction. PLS HELP ! PS: Sry for the bad grammar but i am not realy good in english.

the game is no where near finished which most players don't log in at this stage because there is not much finalized with the game, THIS IS A MASSIVE TESTING phase still so you will not see many players online at any given time. Once we approach the actual beta period, we are still in pre alpha then you will see hundreds of players online at the same time. Don't worry about the current populations and expect to see 1 or 2 people only,

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

I'll play when they actually start adding significant stuff again and finally release the Assassin they got people hyped for and then sorry, just kidding. Getting really annoyed every time I check in that the posts are 'oh new wallpapers' or 'meet so and so' or other stuff that's not actually anything new added. With all the retard mode pvp in games and moba where people without 2 brain cells to rub together to have any kind of common sense for pvp just constantly ruin games, getting tired of waiting on hardcore pvp that punishes players that refuse to get better and learn to not bring everyone else down.

20 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

I'll play when they actually start adding significant stuff again and finally release the Assassin they got people hyped for and then sorry, just kidding. Getting really annoyed every time I check in that the posts are 'oh new wallpapers' or 'meet so and so' or other stuff that's not actually anything new added. With all the retard mode pvp in games and moba where people without 2 brain cells to rub together to have any kind of common sense for pvp just constantly ruin games, getting tired of waiting on hardcore pvp that punishes players that refuse to get better and learn to not bring everyone else down.

If you're tired of waiting for the game, why don't you go make the game to pass the time until the game is made? That way you'll feel like you're doing something productive while you wait for the game you want, and who knows, maybe it will make the game development happen even faster than this comment did!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

I've pretty much killed everyone I found on the LIVE servers repeatedly, nobody leaves the beachheads anymore. I can confirm that because I have stood outside of both balance and chaos beachheads asking in global chats for 1vX's saying that I'm risking multiple purple mats. People just don't want to fight anymore and I can't practice new classes on LIVE so I had to go upgrade to try TEST server so I can find people who aren't hiding in the city walls anymore.

Just now, CheezePoof said:

I can confirm that because I have stood outside of both balance and chaos beachheads asking in global chats for 1vX's saying that I'm risking multiple purple mats.

for DAYS i might add. its been almost 3 days of morning day n night asking people to fight me for my purple loot.

14 hours ago, XpCjU said:

Nobody cares about the live servers atm

I wish more people did, the ping seems wonky in combat for test server. I disconnect in fights and have zero bars for msg, but live server feel smooth for 1v1ing even on EU and I'm from NA with 200 ping there. Maybe its because I had 10+ people on screen and 1-2 other duels happening at the same time, so that wouldn't be a fair judge on the Pre-Alpha test server.

But that 5.3 is gorgeous and the harvesting update.. makes me not care how rubberbandy the pvp is I fight trees for the same amount of fun lol interactive harvesting is a first for me

actually that probably is the reason. I haven't even seen double digits online for live server and I easily had that many people on test casting abilities and fighting within 20 feet of me. Plus I think I had the eagle eye passive that increases my view by 25M lol, durp.