Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

vessel inventory question

Musashi7

So I have a character I played in the campaign who has a bunch of resources in his inventory. How do I go about getting any of that to my EK or next character's inventory. I have no spaces left in the 27 they gave me in the spirit bank because I used them without knowing there was a limit. Do I just lose everything I collected?

Do I just lose that character and all his weapons and armor when I go back to the EK or to a new campaign?

Edited by Musashi7

1 hour ago, Musashi7 said:

Do I just lose that character and all his weapons and armor when I go back to the EK or to a new campaign?

yes, "characters"(as in the bodies) are bound to the campaign, you need to join the same campaign again 

6XZoThV.jpg

The spirit bank is the import export mechanism...   the first 5.3 playtest we had 20-20, this second test they gave us 100-100.  If you deposit resources into your spirit bank, you can import/export to your EK with no restrictions.  But then you will have to import what you make back into a campaign at some point.  Thing is that we have beachheads with a third bank...   the local bank in the chests that are much more useful for storage during crafting projects... the local banks let you have up to four but you have to deposit at the forts or keeps, you can withdraw at the beachhead currently with no losses.

In the case where you used up all your exports and have your better gear left still in the campaign...  yes, that is a bad thing to do to yourself.  Carefully manage your exports or you will get burned.   Use the chest at the temple for extra storage...   export only full stacks of 100 resources or completed crafted gear.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Hand the stuff over to a pvp focused friend who has exports available. Have him export it to his spirit bank. Meet him in an ek. Have him transfer it to the EK vessels local inventory. Trade/murder your friend/victim and get the loot. SB in happy bliss from the EK with no limit.

Reward/mock your friend/patsy for helping you.