Sign in to follow this  
Skolven

Can't find "Premium Stones" to craft basic disciplines.

So yeah, its been almost a week I've started, I see all my passive slots being still empty. I've mapped whole map, picked every chest I could and still haven't found those "basic item components".
Am I missing something, is it bugged, erroneous, or simply not yet implemented? Because I can't find ANY info on this and this is driving me mad!

I'm not into using the pre-alpha disciplines from the Pre-Alpha Discipline test recipes, because it just appears they're gonna be wiped, that there's too much of them, without any desscription and trying them one by one will jsut take me tremendous amount of time.

Edited by Skolven

You missed quite a lot.

Test discs are at the bottom of the crafting tree. Cost 1 ore of any type. 

You didn't look very hard. 

You should go play something else. And come back once the game gets some more polish/ game elements. 

42 minutes ago, srathor said:

Test discs are at the bottom of the crafting tree. Cost 1 ore of any type. 

I'm looking for premium stones, those aren't named "Premium stones".

All of the disciplines can be crafted for 1 ore of any type. Follow his instructions and you can actually test them right now, versus waiting 2-3 months. The actual components to craft the disciplines the hard way are not in the game yet.

Edited by Scree

3 minutes ago, Scree said:

All of the disciplines can be crafted for 1 ore of any type. Follow his instructions and you can actually test them right now, versus waiting 2-3 months. The actual components to craft the disciplines the hard way are not in the game yet.

Actually, he does need premium stone to craft the basic harvesting disciplines.

1 hour ago, Skolven said:

I'm looking for premium stones, those aren't named "Premium stones".

'premium' resource just means 'not the basic type' [slag, cobblestone, knotwood]

generally only found in campaign worlds rather than eternal kingdoms.

on the current map these are found in the center surrounding the respective quarry, mine and lumbermill - and a few other places.