Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

State of the Assassin 5.3.0

Scree

4 minutes ago, elvo said:

/wave from the frostweaver sub, you sweet summer child

+1 so much. Though I'd like to see the Fae as well which will probably come with the Assassin and Frostweaver with HighElfs (are highelfs already in? - god I should start testing again. So out of touch)

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

1 hour ago, Thyr said:

+1 so much. Though I'd like to see the Fae as well which will probably come with the Assassin and Frostweaver with HighElfs (are highelfs already in? - god I should start testing again. So out of touch)

i agree and no high elves yet, sadly

6XZoThV.jpg

I imagine it's going to be very squishy, poorly suited for the "fray" of open combat. Easily targeted and murdered in seconds by well coordinated groups with an emergency escape that's at best trivially countered by the new LED Powered Spotlight we call the Ranger (go look up Alertness)

Just now, Scree said:

I imagine it's going to be very squishy, poorly suited for the "fray" of open combat. Easily targeted and murdered in seconds by well coordinated groups with an emergency escape that's at best trivially countered by the new LED Powered Spotlight we call the Ranger (go look up Alertness)

So like duelist, but not a custard hamster.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2017 at 4:29 PM, Scree said:

Hmmm ... sounds like the class every anti stealther wants you to play.  Instead of the class you want to play, Scree.

• 2 weeks later...

squishy yes, but in a fray of combat, my guess is that the assassin will have to take themselves out of the fray (with stealth)... get position on someone hanging in the back or half alive to finish them off..... and go for the kill. This will take time out of combat for a time and put pressure on the visible group members.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

The real question is how many Assassins do you need to be able to one stroke someone.  And can you kill off the Rangers so that you can.