Sign in to follow this  
Scree

State of the Assassin 5.3.0

40 minutes ago, Scree said:

Assassins are not yet implemented.

Thank you.

Maybe your forgot to press, x, x, y, y, a, b, a, b, space bar, and enter in that order on your keyboard to unlock the super secret character class menu.

After all, it's a stealth class. :)

4 minutes ago, elvo said:

/wave from the frostweaver sub, you sweet summer child

+1 so much. Though I'd like to see the Fae as well which will probably come with the Assassin and Frostweaver with HighElfs (are highelfs already in? - god I should start testing again. So out of touch)

1 hour ago, Thyr said:

+1 so much. Though I'd like to see the Fae as well which will probably come with the Assassin and Frostweaver with HighElfs (are highelfs already in? - god I should start testing again. So out of touch)

i agree and no high elves yet, sadly

38 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Looking forward to test this class :)

So am I. I am curious how it's going to stack up with the Duelist in terms of stealth capabilities.

I imagine it's going to be very squishy, poorly suited for the "fray" of open combat. Easily targeted and murdered in seconds by well coordinated groups with an emergency escape that's at best trivially countered by the new LED Powered Spotlight we call the Ranger (go look up Alertness)

Just now, Scree said:

I imagine it's going to be very squishy, poorly suited for the "fray" of open combat. Easily targeted and murdered in seconds by well coordinated groups with an emergency escape that's at best trivially countered by the new LED Powered Spotlight we call the Ranger (go look up Alertness)

So like duelist, but not a custard hamster.

When I was playing a nethari assassin earlier on the internal test server, I noticed that the double jump had a bit of a lag to it, which ended up allowing me to animation cancel at the right moment and I have no idea what I'm talking about.