Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Origins Of Malu

bassa

except for the plan that they want to release for consoles, it looks good :)

thx for bringing it up, never heard of it before

Only BGs for consoles and not the MMO... So its fine... Looks pretty good and phase 1 is in a week or so.

I played Alpha like 2 years ago and it changed dramaticaly I would say. Gonna buy it this week I hope.

But it has a limited action set :P

Edited by Helix

But it has a limited action set :P

Yeap. But at least it would be possible to try out PvP and they said that content will be added during phase 1. No mmorpg content but still. Skills, Items etc

I played Alpha like 2 years ago and it changed dramaticaly I would say. Gonna buy it this week I hope.

Yup alpha was nearly unplayable at that time

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

By the way, that Early Access will feature only BGs, not the whole MMO game. Keep that in mind.

how do they usually handle that stuff... do I have to pay again once they release new features?

how do they usually handle that stuff... do I have to pay again once they release new features?

I hope no. It would be something like: you buy acc, play phase 1 and 2. When the phase 3 is started you will have to pay subscription and not to pay for the game.