Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bassa

Origins Of Malu

Played alpha 2 years ago and it was awfull, gameplay and controls sucks, but i see they made lot of progress, maybe i give it a try again but i refuse to buy it, i want to try it before (if they made a beta).

Well they have changed to unreal engine and its alot better then it was back then man, its like a new game.. graphics have been redone, combat system is alot better then it was when you last tried it so i would recomend that you try it again man :)

Well they have changed to unreal engine and its alot better then it was back then man, its like a new game.. graphics have been redone, combat system is alot better then it was when you last tried it so i would recomend that you try it again man :)

There is a free beta or a trial, or i'm forced to buy it?

If the game is good and they change everything since alpha for the better, then let me try it out for free and if i like it then i will buy.

Sick of paid alpha where games are in early stage of development and we never know if they will see the light.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

There is a free beta or a trial, or i'm forced to buy it?

If the game is good and they change everything since alpha for the better, then let me try it out for free and if i like it then i will buy.

Sick of paid alpha where games are in early stage of development and we never know if they will see the light.

there is a stress test on sunday before its being released on steam the 27th!

oh nice, thx for letting us know :)

would've missed that

hehe np man :) but its stress test and not sure how long servers will be up for but atleast you will be able to get a feel for it i gues :)

When is the stress test starting? There's only one empty server up and I can't join it..

Edit: NVM, it's scheduled for 4:00 pm (MST).. in 9 hours! This is so rough for europeans ;(..

Edited by fenrisddevil

y9tj8G5.png

Btw, why arent you guys playing Mortal Online? :-) It is pretty cool and in many aspects it is the way better than DFO

Because i dont reallly like the game that mutch.. 

Just saw Exzear in the test hahaha I hope the early access to be more than this...

Hehe i was running around in the little test area but got 2 fights before that on "land" and kinda liked it, was super buggy with the spawns so i will try it again the next stress test beta and hope that bugs like spawning and such are fixed because like i said even tho i didnt get to test the game that mutch i had fun the minutes it actually worked :P 

Because i dont reallly like the game that mutch.. 

I spent there 1 year and decided to return... Still all the sandbox features are made the way better in MO and also xpansion is comming soon

The only problem is a lack of DF players to make sieges...

Edited by bassa

I spent there 1 year and decided to return... Still all the sandbox features are made the way better in MO and also xpansion is comming soon

The only problem is a lack of DF players to make sieges...

its mostly the combat system that i dont like and since the game is low pop there wont be that mutch PvP going on so im not gonna test it atleast not before the expansion.

its mostly the combat system that i dont like and since the game is low pop there wont be that mutch PvP going on so im not gonna test it atleast not before the expansion.

Pop is not low. You could only compare forum stats. DFUW prime time 160 people are on forum with 2 game servers. MO prime time - 260 people on forum with 1 server.