Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swampbeast

Latency/Ping ?

Does anyone else get horrible in-game msg latency issues when they are engaged in a fight?  I get 7 ms on the left, but the center spikes up to 20k+.  It's been like this since I started testing/playing.  Dropped me out of the game entirely yesterday on Live server

Twitch Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/theswampbeast

YouTube Content - https://www.youtube.com/user/dibari710

Follow on Twitter @ The_Swampbeast

5 hours ago, Swampbeast said:

Yep..I started in Dec 2016 so no stranger, but was wondering why they're working on anything but server stability.  Granted it is the most anticipated game of the decade...2015, 2016, & 2017

because it is pretty much impossible to keep a perfectly stable server while a game is still in active development, without slowing to a crawl, if they had to ensure a launch like stabilty for a server, we probably would barely even have open world at this point

I am having this problem as well.  I was fine in 5.2 but ever since 5.3 dropped I get terrible lag as soon as I enter combat.  In fact, I often get dropped from the server.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Is this the game or me?

On 11/19/2017 at 2:09 PM, Swampbeast said:

Does anyone else get horrible in-game msg latency issues when they are engaged in a fight?  I get 7 ms on the left, but the center spikes up to 20k+.  It's been like this since I started testing/playing.  Dropped me out of the game entirely yesterday on Live server

was literally about to make a forum thread asking this. had 50 ping on left, 2k+ ping spikes without my frames dropping below 50 in 1v1 combat, and it is only on test server for me. live the combat feels fluid, on test server I was missing retaliates and stun charges that land right on top of the person, then rubberband teleport forward or backwards. Even had my stun charge on templar teleport me forward THEN backwards, then i crashed to home page and called it quits lmao