Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sugoi vs -W- vs UDL/LoD/HoA+1

Destrin

GF's.

We only had 5 btw. There might've been a random chaos guy you thought was with us. FWIW we thought W had 5 and you guys had 7 so I guess none of us can count. 

Rescue bug ftw. It saved your confessor. After your confessor should've died it saved me on my Myrm. I didn't notice it until I made it all the way back to the beach head and still had the rescue buff with 0 seconds on it. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

32 minutes ago, blazzen said:

GF's.

We only had 5 btw. There might've been a random chaos guy you thought was with us. FWIW we thought W had 5 and you guys had 7 so I guess none of us can count. 

Rescue bug ftw. It saved your confessor. After your confessor should've died it saved me on my Myrm. I didn't notice it until I made it all the way back to the beach head and still had the rescue buff with 0 seconds on it. 

Yeah, I thought Qberto was with you guys.  -W- had a 6th, @Hyriol but he stayed below ground the entire time just snaring and giving us a piercing debuff. That still counts even if your name can't be seen!

But yeah.. that rescue bug is pretty annoying... i'm fairly certain Snuffles would have gone down near the end there had rescue not been bugged. Fingers crossed it's fixed next patch.

Good fights :D

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

42 minutes ago, McTan said:

Looked fun. I do think TTK is something holding the combat back right now. It's just too long. Mistakes are too easily fully corrected by bonanza healing. And grinding people down just leads to first team to lose a player in an equal numbers fight will lose.

Depends who drops first IMO.  If any team lost a DPS or maybe even a tank first the fight still could go on.  Chaos and Order both had 2 healers at the start, while we had one.  If they dropped our healer we would have been toast, if we lost our fessor (which we probably would have if Rescue wasn't broken) it would have been less of an issue.

In small engagements of 5 or 6 people per group if you lose one person you are losing 17-20% of your groups effectiveness... more or less.  It's pretty significant in small scale to lose one person.  In larger scale fights you are losing less of your effectiveness when one member dies so the loss will be felt less IMO.

Not in this fight, but in some others we had this night we blew some people up really quickly.  TTK can be really short if you get a good combo.

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

1 hour ago, McTan said:

Looked fun. I do think TTK is something holding the combat back right now. It's just too long. Mistakes are too easily fully corrected by bonanza healing. And grinding people down just leads to first team to lose a player in an equal numbers fight will lose.

TTK is in a pretty good place right now, IMO. When you've got the 3 most experienced guilds/alliances going at it so fights will be close. Rescue bug is lengthening fights right now too. 

TTK generally goes down as skill training and gear goes up because damage generally outpaces mitigation. That may no longer be true with the 5.3 skill tree but it certainly was with the old one. Armor layers don't do much for armor right now so weapons will outpace armor as crafters get more pips. 

Inexperienced players can already get melted (sorry Bill Wallace).

Edited by blazzen
video link

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

11 hours ago, McTan said:

Except for rescue, healing actually feels underpowered at the moment. The lack of support power is pretty obvious. The HoT/SelfHoT used to be the Legionnaires go to power...and now on the Cleric it barely does anything. With the individual class training removed, I question whether we’ll get back to 5.2 levels in healing.