Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character Customization

septim

I'm concerned with what level of customization because like I've mentioned before I don't think what was mentioned before was enough. This game is suppose to be a sandbox and for many players having the freedom to customize their character as much as possible is key to the sandbox experience.

Well, I'm actually a hardcore player who enjoys standing out in the world and I think the hair and armor of my toon should be different then those around me, sure I may not care when I'm out killing stuff, but I enjoy my character standing out in the world around it.

I have a long and appreciated tradition of making extremely ugly characters, I would like to continue that. :) Personally it's not exactly top of the list for me although I do like me some good character customization.

Officer of The BlackHand Order

I'm concerned with what level of customization because like I've mentioned before I don't think what was mentioned before was enough. This game is suppose to be a sandbox and for many players having the freedom to customize their character as much as possible is key to the sandbox experience.

Haven't seen the devs claim this is a sandbox dude, they have said they call this a Throne War Simulator however.

repost of what I said in a previous thread:

Yeah, we'll have to see a list of Disciplines, Runes, Archetypes, and Crafting, but just going off of how those 4 categories shape your character:

Disciplines have been said to allow the use of different weapons, abilities etc

Runes change the stat allocation during character creation (which also affects what items you can use)

Archetypes define the skills, promotional classes, and innate weapons specializations - they've stated that some classes have unique weapons only they can use, could be the same case for certain armor pieces who knows.

Crafting gear based on what you would want depending on playstyle/abilities: How much life gained on hit, movement speed, attack speed, cool down reduction etc

Just looking at all of these things I'm willing to believe there is room for uniqueness.

10. Can the character appearances be customized?

Yes.  We will offer the ability to customize your character (hair styles, color and faces) in Character Creation.  Further customization can be done in-game, by collecting equipment.

Source: FAQ - General

Man I can't wait till they make your characters wear helms...

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.