Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Battle of Black Mire

PanzerUDL

Yeah this was a fun fight, lots of back-and-forth without all the silly kiting over field and glenn (for the most part), even though we only had 2-3 tanks between the two sides! It was hard to get a read on numbers and judge distances properly from our limited view at the gate so Anthrage and I just kept throwing bomb traps down and hoping for the best :D

P.S. Gradishar has been fired for suggesting we make a suicide push on the throne :angry:

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Yeah it was a good way to end the festivities; just imagine how much more hectic it would've looked in the throne room if all the GT-AoE was working in there! It was fun to play around an objective for once, but yeah if you're really gonna make a push like that you ought to take out some of the defenders first :lol:

And yes, there was something on the ground... It was pain B)

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Although the fighting outnumbered and against guards was frustrating...I know I had an absolute blast last night!  GG!

EDIT: What? No love for PaleOne? Cordite? Verot? OsirianLegacy? Slayus? Zander14cool? 

Edited by Gradishar

3 hours ago, Gradishar said:

Although the fighting outnumbered and against guards was frustrating...I know I had an absolute blast last night!  GG!

EDIT: What? No love for PaleOne? Cordite? Verot? OsirianLegacy? Slayus? Zander14cool? 

Not adding every pug's name that wanders by in to the video credits, haha

I did give the pugs a shout out in the video.  That's all they get.

n0MnLtK.png?2

www.undeadlords.com                                       Crowfall Recruitment

I didn't have a quiver and ran out of arrows 7 times.  The crafting god Srathor has blessed me with a poorly made socksty endless quiver. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

And also Starring

Pale One

As the well dressed sneaky rodent

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

On 11/22/2017 at 8:16 AM, PaleOne said:

And also Starring

Pale One

As the well dressed sneaky rodent

Stole the show

C4sIZDW.gif