Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alchemists should be able to make a Poison Potion

Anhrez

I should be able to make a potion, and label it Anhrez's Potion of Uber Logging

if you kill me .... and loot it ... and then drink it then bad things should be able to happen. The PvP player may have little to no Alchemy knowledge why should they be drinking things they do not understand without any risk. All I hear is about how their should be risk and consequences .. so lets add some to the PvP players as well.

If a trained Alchemy player inspects it give them a chance on their skills versus the level/quality of the potion to see that its bad.  

This should expand to food as well, why would you expect to be safe killing an enemy and eating his food? 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

No reason with the unique serial numbers per item, that these things couldn't look and be named like the "real" thing.

They would have some odd behavior, as in they would not stack with supposed counterparts. In potions that had different buff levels, just like armor and weapons (potion experimentation anyone), that would be expected behavior. In supposed natural items, like apples for example, players might think it odd that a particular apple just won't stack.  

They could make it more interesting however, if a poisoned apple that was stacked turned all the apples it was stacked with into poison as well. One bad apple ruins the whole bunch and all that.

Would be funny seeing just how much cross contamination someone ended up with after a couple of un-noticed stack swaps etc.

That's some devious crafters logic there...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 hours ago, Anhrez said:

I should be able to make a potion, and label it Anhrez's Potion of Uber Logging

if you kill me .... and loot it ... and then drink it then bad things should be able to happen. The PvP player may have little to no Alchemy knowledge why should they be drinking things they do not understand without any risk. All I hear is about how their should be risk and consequences .. so lets add some to the PvP players as well.

If a trained Alchemy player inspects it give them a chance on their skills versus the level/quality of the potion to see that its bad.  

This should expand to food as well, why would you expect to be safe killing an enemy and eating his food? 

Sooooooooooooooooooooon

SPsl63X.png

4 minutes ago, Destrin said:

I just want exploding potions i can use as grenades.... kk.. thx.

As long as they are always full FF.

Setting the fuse (must be on a timer not on touch), in your inventory to blow up the over anxious looter could be fun too.

I'll never feel comfortable drinking potions from some of you people. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png