Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Loading the Eternal Kingdom

Creationism

Has anyone noticed that its taking forever to load terrain in the Eternal Kingdom? I've been getting stuck on loading terrain for as long as ten minutes, and thats with priority set to high on my task manager.

4 hours ago, Creationism said:

stuck on loading terrain 

I  assume this happend on the live server? For this is a known bug on 5.2.10 on the live server (with no workaround that i know of) and as far as i know it is fixed in 5.3 that is currently on the test server. Since alpha-3  already has access to the test server, 5.3 should enter live soon, so it's not likely that there will be a fix on 5.2.10.

If it happened on the test server, you should report it to support@crowfall.com or the corresponding bug thread in the test forum.

15 hours ago, Kraahk said:

I  assume this happend on the live server? For this is a known bug on 5.2.10 on the live server (with no workaround that i know of) and as far as i know it is fixed in 5.3 that is currently on the test server. Since alpha-3  already has access to the test server, 5.3 should enter live soon, so it's not likely that there will be a fix on 5.2.10.

If it happened on the test server, you should report it to support@crowfall.com or the corresponding bug thread in the test forum.

happened on live server. thank you for letting me know.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...