Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This class needs a fix ;)

CheezePoof

ive pooped on every confessor ive fought, and when i fought as a confessor i couldnt believe how underwhelming it felt. its almost like people know youll have to run away and recharge mana before they lose 1/3 hp. plus that ultimate feels so weak, cant the blind be an actual ability and the meteor strike becomes a bigger stronger ground target aoe ultimate?

Confessors are solidly the best rated class for group combat in the game right now, but if you catch them solo and off guard you can eat them.  This is Crowfall's version of class balance.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the Confessor is in a pretty good spot right now.

Accelerating in bigger groups where there are people he can help out with mass aoe and cc and them helping you while you deal some tasty damage and regen mana.

But the key word here is group. If you play alone, you are pretty certain to die as long as you don't get somehow some big advantage.

Confessor is a DD. Solo you should run with him, because you cant survive most 1on1 fights. On the other hand you will be a beast in group with a tank and a healer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 11:03 AM, CheezePoof said:

ive pooped on every confessor ive fought, and when i fought as a confessor i couldnt believe how underwhelming it felt. its almost like people know youll have to run away and recharge mana before they lose 1/3 hp. plus that ultimate feels so weak, cant the blind be an actual ability and the meteor strike becomes a bigger stronger ground target aoe ultimate?

Definitely just watched my buddy insta die when trapped in twister/fire wall.  Definitely not a LMB class so you will have to do homework and test your rotations.  I definitely notice the difference from this that try to go too conventional vice using real utility in this class.  

• 1 month later...