Sign in to follow this  
Keaggan

Voice Over Contest

VOContest2.png

Hey Friends and Enemies,

@Noc. and I have a new and interesting contest for you all! We want to hear your best (and absolute worst) impersonations of the Crowfall Races. So dust off the microphone, boot up some voice manipulation software, and prepare yourselves for hours of recording and rerecording, to nail that perfect voice over. Use the flavor dialogs found in bold at the top of every race page as your script. And shoot us an email with your submissions! The winners will receive a prize and be featured on the Dec. 30th Hungercast!

Here are the contest details:

Start Time 12/2/17

End Time 12/29/17

Categories - We are picking winners from two different categories:

• Funniest
  • Serious

Prizes

Winners will receive either a 2016 (Best Serious) or 2017 Backer Bundle (Best Funny).

Rules

• Submissions must be original work. You may not use nor sample another person’s voice or work.
  • You can use voice manipulation software.
  • All submissions must be in English (sorry, we are peasants that only understand one language)
  • Since this is for the community and won’t be part of the official game, races are not gender locked. Anyone may submit a voice over for ANY race.
  • You may choose any line found here (https://crowfall.com/en/races/) that highlight each of the races. (Bolded Text at the top)
  • The winning submissions will be featured on an upcoming Hungercast.
  • By submitting links to your voice over you give us permission to play and distribute them.

Example Lines

• Half-Giant - “Fourteen scars mark my back, one for each man that I killed with my hands before the masters dragged me off in chains.”
  • Stoneborn - “Watch where ye stand. This forge was not made for your kind. T'would be a shame for ye ta come all this way only ta burn yerself up. Funny, aye… but a shame.”
  • High-Elf - “You’ve wandered far from home, child. You cannot survive here. I can see the heat drain from your body with every breath.”
  • Or ANY line that is found here (https://crowfall.com/en/races/) that highlight each of the races. Click on “more” for additional lines to choose from.

How to submit

• Email your submissions to CrowfallCommunity@gmail.comPlease include in your email:
  • A separate link to where you uploaded your voice over (YouTube, Soundcloud, Etc)
  • Name of race & category in the title before the link (Ex. Elken / Funny - www.soundcloud.com/XXXX)
  • Forum Name
  • Discord Name

Disclaimers

This is a community run contest and is NOT affiliated with ACE or Crowfall. No submissions will be used in Crowfall.

Edited by Keaggan

12 hours ago, mandalore said:

Can you be more specific? 

14 hours ago, Keaggan said:

Prizes

Winners will receive either a 2016 (Best Serious) or 2017 Backer Bundle (Best Funny).

It's been updated :D

On 11/27/2017 at 11:28 PM, coolster50 said:

How’re we supposed to voice Minotaurs and Elkens, since they don’t actually talk :P 

They are both eunuchs, so imitate Lord Varus/Destrin. 

On 11/29/2017 at 6:12 PM, Genocide said:

Its about to get real.... funny.

On 11/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, Keaggan said:

Categories - We are picking winners from two different categories:

• Funniest
  • Serious

That is one of our categories. So ham it up! :D