Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Issues. Cant Get In.

CheezePoof

https://imgur.com/ZCmcA9L

please help? happened this morning still can't get in, updated every driver I can find.

Also, everytime I play for an hour or two, my frames drop to 50% and less. I have to relog the game to fix it. I have never had that problem on another game before? I've played other games for an unhealthy amount of time over the weekend at 144 frames with a whole lot more things on the screen and never had an overheat or graphics issues?

Same issue, happened yesterday for me, seems to be blocked after "Connecting to the zone", I've also tried to delete every Crowfall related files and made a new clean install, nothing work. I can connect to the lobby but when getting in the world the same image as you appear.

No problem connecting to my kingdom though

13 minutes ago, MrNago said:

Same issue, happened yesterday for me, seems to be blocked after "Connecting to the zone", I've also tried to delete every Crowfall related files and made a new clean install, nothing work. I can connect to the lobby but when getting in the world the same image as you appear.

No problem connecting to my kingdom though

Is there anyway to force a character reset in a kingdom so he just starts back at temple choosing a vessel?