Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know what Curse Tablet is for?

Anhrez

Hey @thomasblair ... any chance you give us a clue? I can't find a reference to it anywhere so far

Aqy8rjL.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I got it after 60 rank 1 graves, Plentiful 4 with the Connoisseur stone equipped and the buff active. 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

4 hours ago, thomasblair said:

CUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see Grave Goods are dropping correctly. That's pretty quick to PH 4.

Surprise at the time to attain is not necessarily the reaction I expected.  While he may not be the authority Anhrez did write the book on harvesting.  Well at least the article.

5 hours ago, thomasblair said:

That wasn't an answer, Blair.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Did you receive any debuff after picking it up? Blair confirmed a curse is supposed to exist but we should confirm it.

Other than that it might be useful to take it to the temple and test if it is possible to lift the curse and obtain anything. It probably wont yield anything but that is the basic pattern when dealing with cursed items.

I continued my 'Effort'  digging and also found these ... which adds a lot of questions for what it could be for

61V6lkb.png

vPtXJtA.png

Edited by Anhrez

LR0tCJt.png

9 hours ago, thomasblair said:

I did not notice any 'Curse' debuff after looting it .... but will keep an eye open on my stats if I find another

So far there have been no 'per hit' table loot .. also feels like i should find a blood worm digging on occasion ... since its corpses and blood 

Also the drop rate for 'grave goods' seems much higher for Plent 3 versus Plent 4? 

Edited by Anhrez

LR0tCJt.png