Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New 5.3 wallpapers - Official discussion thread

Pann

the Elken ... So @thomasblair what process did the Elken use to customize the look of his blade?  There is a Red Gem like format ... would that be Enchanting or a Slot for the Hunger Shard, of actual gem Slot? 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

7 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

the Elken ... So @thomasblair what process did the Elken use to customize the look of his blade?  There is a Red Gem like format ... would that be Enchanting or a Slot for the Hunger Shard, of actual gem Slot? 

Isn't that the same old Templar sword? It looks more like an Elken Templar to me than an Elken Knight.

IhhQKY6.gif

When will Fae be ready for testing. (*not* assassin. just fae). I want to freshen up my druid options! Wood-elf too instant pick, half-elf too.....half.

Would love to see a demonstration of fae gliding and double jump in action...

p.s. new website bug @Pann: when i click on one of the gallery the pop up text has <T> [via win10 firefox]

BHTawzA.png

oh and the forum dev tracker is not handling a long amount of text well...

B7sAc8Z.png

Edited by Tinnis