Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tumnus

Gauging Interest For Guild For "Older" Gamers: 30+? 35+?

Hey hey.. I am interested as well.. Love to work together with others, played Shadowbane back in the days, mostly on the lore server, and since GW2 among others 36 years old.. Casual player. Love pvp, but will farm and craft as needed (still casual). Else I got a kid on the way, lots of work and RL in general (you know how it works).

I am also an EU player, so the question for me, would be on which server you would decide to play..

Let me know if there is a free spot

(BTW, I vote for 'order' seems the grizzled old knights should take an orderly approach to thing :ph34r: )

You might consider the Old Timers Guild (OTG).  We are in the process of switching forums from https://forum.oldtimersguild.com/ to https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/ .  We will have an organized presence in Crowfall.  Some members are in already, but the guild has yet to be set up in Crowfall.

OTG’s motto is: Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun

I'm starting to look around for a guild I want to join. I would love the idea of a 30+ guild. I'm not a hardcore player, but I'm not casual as well. I'm thinking about getting a second account. I mainly want to start off crafting/gathering.

I play beer league hockey, and I've been waiting to turn 35 so I can join the 35+ league.

I would be interested in an "older" guild as well! I was into Ever quest and WoW  when it first came out. It has been 6+ years since I played an MMO actively but this game has definitely gotten my attention!

if you get this off the ground i be interested.

dont give a rats ass what faction they have no impact anyway. Mainly crafter/ vester myself but I guess with a big enough group of disheveled zombies id plunge into the PvP stuff as well.

pretty sure I be plaing quite a bit of this since CU is still waaay of in the distnace...they call their current situation beta 1 but it feels more early development than CF