Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spider Bestiary Entry - Official Discussion Thread

I just have to wonder what this thing drops and is it skinable?? 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

the CF discord had some ideas about 'silk' but we have not heard anything about Tailoring in a long time. With the 3 armor sets defined not sure a cloth format is still in or not 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

One thing I would like to see is the comparison of the human model to the beasts as their concepts roll out.  Seeing how the giant will compare to a human gave us a good sense of it's size.  With this current spider concept it's hard to tell if this thing will be Texas spider big or Australia spider big.

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall