Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logging out after clicking the Crowfall logo

The forums keep me logged in but when I go directly to the website or click on the Crowfall logo at the top I'm logged out and my account isn't remembered. I have to re-log in every time I visit the main site. I tried giving it some time but this has been persistent issue since the website update. 

Edited by Keaggan

• 2 weeks later...

This is still an ongoing issue no matter the device I use. It's highly irritating to re-logging in and using 2-factor authentication every time I visit. Is there any updates or suggests coming?

Edited by Keaggan

Having had the same problem since the the website update as well.

In addition every once in a while (though quite rarely, like once in a week occurrence (and I tend to visit these forums several times a day)) The forums also seem to forget that I was logged in when I get on them, making me go back to the mainsite to login to visit the forums (and most of the times when this happens, I even have to login twice before the forums "understand" I am logged in)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I don't know how to code websites I'm going to assume this is an extremely easy fix but it is just being ignored. However, if I'm wrong and it's a complete nightmare can we get some communication on that? :angry:

Also it is so random now...visiting a forum, account section, main page, etc. Some days I stay in some days I get sucker punched....

Edited by Keaggan