Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
integ

Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival is watching this game closely. Since the days we dominated in Shadowbane, we've played WoW and LoL heavily, amongst other things. But thus far nothing has even come close to the thrill of Shadowbane in its heyday. Many of us are interested in Crowfall, and we hope to have a presence there, assuming the game doesn't suck.

Crowfall devs: You have a monumental task laid out before you, lads. You know what we crave in a PvP-based MMO, and SB was the closest thing we've ever had. Please get this right. All the SB'ers here know what that means. We are the junkies anxiously awaiting the Walter White in your studios to crank out some serious blue perfection. Don't let us down.

-Integ

Until Crowfall hits:  ForumBane.  post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

Be 'dis a racruitin' thread 'er a death threat ta' da gods, harhar!  Either way, it be good ta' see ya lot 'round ere!

( Good luck to you guys!  I haven't seen most of you since Guild Wars 1, it'll be good to play together again )

5pdWpYv.jpg

Former Shadowbane Thief Advocate,

Current Crowfall Thief Advocate  ;)

Ahoy., Savage! Good to see you again, mate. I hope TSP's coming to the party!

Aye, Zing. We're all keeping our eye on the pulse of this thing, whatever it is.

Here's to hoping it's something great!

Until Crowfall hits:  ForumBane.  post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

Zing!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I literally to this day laugh out loud when I think about the fact that fundamentally, the two sides of the last great war on Mourning were

1. Undead

vs

2. Clowns, Pirates, and Flamboyantly gay men.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

I am the internet face of juggalos, your time is over

I'm totally cool with you keeping that title.  However coincidental the relationship is between us and ICP, it was truly coincidental.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

If I was a juggalo I wouldn't admit it either.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

typical closet juggalo response, cowards.

*edit* now bow to your superiors

lol.  Is there such a thing as a closet juggalo?  Wouldn't that defeat the entire point?

If I was a juggalo I wouldn't admit it either.

and here comes my fan club!

lol.  Is there such a thing as a closet juggalo?  Wouldn't that defeat the entire point?

if DC was the point then yes, consider it  defeated.

v9BgBmW.png

and here comes my fan club!

if DC was the point then yes, consider it  defeated.

Be careful not to exert yourself.