Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dark Carnival

integ

Hows it going man.  I don't know if I've talked to you since SB. Maybe I saw you when I dropped into your voice chat a year or two ago.

Edited by lindorn

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Clever retort, Fatboy!  I'm sure you have plenty of experience with ejected fecal matter on your hands.  Thanks for sharing!

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

This thread makes me smile!!

Your avatar makes me smile sir.  Good to see you!

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

im a juggalo, we dont follow laws or rules, so wish in one hand and eject fecal matter into your other and see which fills first

im not afraid to get into the s***, deep down into it

v9BgBmW.png

Hey guys!!! 1st time posting here !! i  rly hope for  this game 2 rock ... and count me in as a member if u want !!! its realy good having a guild at the very start :) tell me if u want somewhere to register or anythin else :)

Edited by nin9s

Clever retort, Fatboy!  I'm sure you have plenty of experience with ejected fecal matter on your hands.  Thanks for sharing!

He said he didn't follow rules or laws... and the rules of potty time are that you wipe after you make boom boom. There's also something called Coulomb's Law for Magnetism, and since Juggalos don't follow laws, we're left with

magnets_c.jpg

... miracles I guess.