Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reaperfire

Seems Quiet

So I've been playing for about a week now and noticed that some of the servers when online e.g. bloodbath and eu east/west that the servers are quiet like no one is on about 1/150 it says. Is it me or is no one playing or playing private servers?

Edited by Reaperfire
Spelling error

15 minutes ago, Reaperfire said:

So I've been playing for about a week now and noticed that some of the servers when online e.g. bloodbath and eu east/west that the servers are quiet like no one is on about 1/150 it says. Is it me or is no one playing or playing private servers?

You are on the live servers everyone is on the test servers

There is only the LIVE version of 5.2.10 which nobody is playing anymore...   tests get patched Thurs or Friday and are up Fri thru Monday usually.   Skills and banks haven't been wiped.  Sometimes there is a snaptest on thursday that continues.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Find it kinda funny that there is a "Test server" for the test server so to speak. They wan't us to test the game, but everyone is playing on the test, test server. 

28 minutes ago, ArngrimTV said:

Find it kinda funny that there is a "Test server" for the test server so to speak. They wan't us to test the game, but everyone is playing on the test, test server. 

well probably to test a double server structure so they can have a PTS like server after launch, and they are sure it works. Also allows them to keep access to the old build when they reset entitlements to only pre-alpha groups when there is a new big patch. Before the double server anyone else would simply loose access to the game in thsoe cases for a couple weeks

23 hours ago, Gummiel said:

well probably to test a double server structure so they can have a PTS like server after launch, and they are sure it works. Also allows them to keep access to the old build when they reset entitlements to only pre-alpha groups when there is a new big patch. Before the double server anyone else would simply loose access to the game in thsoe cases for a couple weeks

It can be confusing for new people, that's for sure. But i'm glad that people aren't losing access for a week or two completely like you said.

Just now, MetalGERE said:

It can be confusing for new people, that's for sure. But i'm glad that people aren't losing access for a week or two completely like you said.

You cant really in any way avoid making things confusing to new players when you give the public access during alpha and pre-alpha stages

Well that's kind of depressing I was downloading the new live client again and was looking forward to playing with some people.

20 minutes ago, Isis said:

Well that's kind of depressing I was downloading the new live client again and was looking forward to playing with some people.

There are a lot more people playing now than there were when this thread was made.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif