Pann

FOUNDERS’ UPDATE: A GREAT YEAR - Official discussion thread

Quick question: Is that 6mil being used the fund completion and marketing of the Soft Launch, or the completion and marketing of the Commercial Launch?

Great strides, can’t wait to see it all wrap up in 2018! :D

This means we’ll be hiring a few more people...

Is this in addition to the outsourcing Tyrant mentioned when he was last on stream?

I'm eager for this in-development software to become a game. 👍🏾  

I mean, it was obvious this was going to need to happen. Good to hear you no longer need to rush to release. I just hope this means a second and possible third pass on some choices you've made thus far. Some seemed rushed and contrary to your original "choices have consequences" vision you laid out at kickstarter. I haven't heard that phrase in awhile and it seems as if you've been making all sorts of concessions to reach a larger casual audience lately.

Holy moly... that's a good amount of money. Well I'm a little sad since I still can't play a Frostweaver / Assassin respectively but 2017 was indeed a nice year. I hope with the addtional funds you come up with a lot of ways to make CF even better ^^

2 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Quick question: Is that 6mil being used the fund completion and marketing of the Soft Launch, or the completion and marketing of the Commercial Launch?

Great strides, can’t wait to see it all wrap up in 2018! :D

Commercial you don't market a soft launch

Great news.

I've noticed from the all the video content that everyone working at AC seems so passionate and genuinely happy when they're at work.

That's such a bonus for any environment, and all too rare.

I’m wondering on the number of shares of common and preferred authorized and issued.

I hope all this new financing doesn’t dilute the shares previously offered.

8 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

Apparently the investors disagree with you on that.

We believe this is the right approach, so we pitched it to our investors. They agreed.

Can Gordon write the next one?

I mean I love this update but I would prefer this ending......"We couldn't have done it without you.....wait who the eff am I kidding? Yes we could and did. You guys only gave us money because you wanted our product. We don't owe you shlt!"

10 hours ago, PaleOne said:

I’m wondering on the number of shares of common and preferred authorized and issued.

If you think your shares from the player participation program will mean something, you're like that guy from the Facebook movie.