Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FOUNDERS’ UPDATE: A GREAT YEAR - Official discussion thread

Pann

6 mil aint nothing to laugh off.   Nice Job Gordon and Todd.   Looking forward to driving this to the finish line with you.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Quick question: Is that 6mil being used the fund completion and marketing of the Soft Launch, or the completion and marketing of the Commercial Launch?

Great strides, can’t wait to see it all wrap up in 2018! :D

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I mean, it was obvious this was going to need to happen. Good to hear you no longer need to rush to release. I just hope this means a second and possible third pass on some choices you've made thus far. Some seemed rushed and contrary to your original "choices have consequences" vision you laid out at kickstarter. I haven't heard that phrase in awhile and it seems as if you've been making all sorts of concessions to reach a larger casual audience lately.

Holy moly... that's a good amount of money. Well I'm a little sad since I still can't play a Frostweaver / Assassin respectively but 2017 was indeed a nice year. I hope with the addtional funds you come up with a lot of ways to make CF even better ^^

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

2 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Quick question: Is that 6mil being used the fund completion and marketing of the Soft Launch, or the completion and marketing of the Commercial Launch?

Great strides, can’t wait to see it all wrap up in 2018! :D

Commercial you don't market a soft launch

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

8 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

I hope all this new financing doesn’t dilute the shares previously offered.

Apparently the investors disagree with you on that.

We believe this is the right approach, so we pitched it to our investors. They agreed.

IhhQKY6.gif

10 hours ago, PaleOne said:

I’m wondering on the number of shares of common and preferred authorized and issued.

I hope all this new financing doesn’t dilute the shares previously offered.

If you think your shares from the player participation program will mean something, you're like that guy from the Facebook movie.