Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kitty Says Purrr

xilana

Hello everyone!

My name's Xilana, 26 year old and i originally come from belgium tho living in sweden now.

I've been an avid gamer since my 13, one of the main games i played when i was young was command & conquer and Age of empires 2. Tho when grower up i got into the mmo scene, starting of with guildwars and WoW. 

Over the last years i found out i really enjoy PvP and that became my main vision in games. Tera was one of my more pvp active games. 

Yet i also try out different games styles, sandbox, turned based. card games ,Moba's.Just to get more experience as a gamer. 

As i'm a very social person friends and boyfriend convinced me to stream the games i play. And that now became my main hobby (link in signature)

Aside from gaming i love socializing, anime and cats ( people tell me i was a cat in my past life :D)

I look forward to meeting the lot of you !

Kitty paw <3

Nice to meet you!  We're really excited about this game's take on PvP, plus all the other sandbox potential.  One of the things myself and my guildmates are trying is Tera (though still lots to learn and get used to) to get a feel for the combat style of the game with collision effects and no tab targeting.

Welcome to the forums!

Love belgium aswel, tho as my partner is from sweden i moved over to here. And i quite like it aswell :) not as tasty chocolate tho!!

Yeah but to be fair you wouldn't find as tasty chocolate anywhere else ;) Anyway welcome to the forums fellow swede, my ancestors also made the trip from Belgium up to Sweden a few hundred years ago :D

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Love belgium aswel, tho as my partner is from sweden i moved over to here. And i quite like it aswell :) not as tasty chocolate tho!!

As Zushakon said, you won't find any tastier chocolate.  I'd love to go back to Belgium some day, such great memories there.  Even if I was on SHAPE most of it. :)