Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reciple list?

DeHei

Does exist a kind of reciple list or do i need to create everything in the game before i know, what i get?

For exemple to new people in game its important to know a list of discipline reciples... I dont want to create everything to make a good build. Hopefully anybody can help me at this point.

:)

I do hope that at launch at least there will be more descriptions in game of what the recipe outcomes are before you craft them, specially for disciplines, but for everything in general)

not what your asking for - but sort of related - collection of the crafting UI screens (doesn't give too much details of results in the case of disciplines though...but text descriptions and requirements for other things)

• 1 month later...
On 09/12/2017 at 6:01 AM, Gummiel said:

I do hope that at launch at least there will be more descriptions in game of what the recipe outcomes are before you craft them, specially for disciplines, but for everything in general)

28 minutes ago, Iliad said:

it would help a lot if the recipes were linked like in gw2; so u dont have to hunt for what's needed.

Tooltips are due for an update (I think 5.4 has a few changes to them), though I don't think they have what you're looking for yet Gummiel... The whole crafting UI is set for an update (5.5, or so I've been told) - those changes should rectify these problems ^_^ And if they don't you can be sure we'll keep asking until they are fixed!

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Being brand new i was trying to look at the disciplines to choose from,

But you cannot read what they actual are at all, rather you have to insert resources to then SEE what it is,

and if you do not like it you lose your resource. i noticed after looking at a couple.....

is this intended? i do not see the need when it comes to making your discipline choices,

i finally noticed it informs you that it will eat your resource if aborted,

but just paying to LOOK at what it is feels awkward, and unnecessary. (in the end if this is true it causes me to tab out and go find a list)

am i missing something regarding the disciplines? can different stats be generated by inserting the resource and seeing what u got?

Forgive me if this was covered before i did look and got timed out for searching.

Edited by Antideath