Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

kickstarter items for my EK

spiritXC

Hi,

so i bought a pretty large Kickstarter Package ages ago, i got fort, cottages, extra groves extra tax free parcels.

My question, what of all the stuff can i use in my friends/guilds EK and what is restricted to my own?

Thanks in advance

Hi @spiritXC

Eternal Kingdom sharing has not been implemented in-game yet, but you'll eventually be able to use your parcels and building deeds in any EK where you've been given adequate rights.  They refer to this as the "fealty system" - the EK owner is able to split the area into regions and grant them to other people to build as they choose.  You can see some concept art for this here.  It should be a good way for you and all your friends to combine your assets into one big kingdom.

Also of note, your EK pieces will always be yours, even if you choose to place them in someone else's EK.  "If you decide to leave an EK – or if you are ejected by the players above you in the fealty chain – all of your assets will be moved into your Spirit Bank." (From the Game Faq)

thanks, thats what i wanted to know, it doesnt matter thats not ingame yet, just wanted to know for the long run. Dont know if many of my friend will play and i just wanted to know if i still could use everything and join new people in ther guild, clan or whaterver project.

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, PartisanGerm said:

I thought I read somewhere a while back that items placed in a friend's EK became their property. I guess they changed that eventually, due to the ridiculousness of it.

AFAIK, that has never been the plan. It has always been said that your stuff is always yours, no matter which EK you place them in. You're right that it would be ridiculous to lose ownership of things you paid real money for just because you placed them in someone else's EK.

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 9:58 PM, PartisanGerm said:

[...] items placed in a friend's EK became their property. I guess they changed that eventually, [...]

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Arkade said:

AFAIK, that has never been the plan. [...]

Right, neither has it ever been the plan NOR has it ever been this way. 

You get a set of testing parcels if you do not want to unpack your founder or starter packs.  Not sure why you would it matter but I think it does.  I am a noob.  I admit it.