Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nehemia

Word Filters, Really?

Does it really change unpleasant person to that??? 

***test post 'cause I'm so curious***

lol I couldn't believe it either so I just had to test, hence the edit in my post.

Member of The BlackHand Order

What does unpleasant person mean!?!?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Srsly? You're still there?

This Wiz 101 children are still here is more surprising IMO.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

More like to further The Carebear Agenda.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This is surprising? Really? All gaming companies that have forums have profanity filters. Non issue IMO.

I've never seen one just change the word to something else other than *********, though!

This is surprising? Really? All gaming companies that have forums have profanity filters. Non issue IMO.

Skah! Skah! Skah!

SWrkfdj.jpg

This is a lot better than giving warnings for saying unpleasant person. +1

They should filter arselickers as pleasant person(s).

It's clearly some sort of brainwashing program to turn us all into obedient, non-abusive citizens.

Edited by nehemia

Well, so guys, this is actually a good thing imho. Just like cash said, you won't be getting warning points for attacking someone with profanity right? But also, now you can "technically" get away with using it in your post. Because everyone will know what you truly mean when you say "You are an unpleasant person."