Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nehemia

Word Filters, Really?

Reprted for trying to circumvent the profanity filter. Xcomvic has been notified....

XcomVic is busy in SDR.

Edit: Sorry, mods I can't help it.

EDIT: yer Doctor sez the pic had to go, feel free to PM me if you want

Edited by Doc Gonzo

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Having been a wronged party, guys, I'm only going to say I think the status change was punishment enough, and constantly bringing it up is in bad taste.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Having been a wronged party, guys, I'm only going to say I think the status change was punishment enough, and constantly bringing it up is in bad taste.

Naw.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

He is a big boy, or at least he acted like it when he had the power of the ban hammer. With the way he handled himself on here I dont think he needs someone defending him, he should be man enough to do it himself.  I doubt that will happen though.

X6RBqg7.gif

:ph34r:  shall henceforth be known as unpleasant person, hooligan or bottom, since it looks like the smilie is looking out of the inside of one, and it describes me pretty well. All those words had the same 3 letter root word before the filter.

i can sense the Farce is growing within you youngling...be be careful padawan, you flirt with the Dark Side, and while flirting can be fun at times...one must always be Aware of the dangers inherent with pursuing that Path...

to be Honest...i've been using variations on my "i'm gonna fluffy bunny you with this halberd until sparkles shoot out of your unicorn" gag since AOL in the late 80's, so i understand completely...

now, i have to put back on the Mod hat and look at what's been posted between what i Quoted an now and say...ummm...folks, give it a rest, ok?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

EDIT: yer Doctor sez the pic had to go, feel free to PM me if you want

I'd like my VA doctor to offer a second opinion. ;) Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

i can sense the Farce is growing within you youngling...be be careful padawan, you flirt with the Dark Side, and while flirting can be fun at times...one must always be Aware of the dangers inherent with pursuing that Path...

to be Honest...i've been using variations on my "i'm gonna fluffy bunny you with this halberd until sparkles shoot out of your unicorn" gag since AOL in the late 80's, so i understand completely...

now, i have to put back on the Mod hat and look at what's been posted between what i Quoted an now and say...ummm...folks, give it a rest, ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

X6RBqg7.gif

I'd like my VA doctor to offer a second opinion. ;)

Let me put on my glove here real quick. Don't worry, this is only going to hurt all the time.

My opinion is... This can only be cured with fire. Sin is flowing much too freely around the young flock surrounding my community. Heathens to the left of me and sinners to the right, and I am not going to be stuck in the middle with you.

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

I don't see what all the buggering is about. This is custarding awesome. I can't wait until the forum warrioring really kicks in at launch, and you see people really acting like unpleasant persons to eachother.

Edited by drakkus

I finally win the war on moderation and you guys want more and more leeway. Be happy with what you got for now sockheads.

I won not you.

Cash 4 Mod

X6RBqg7.gif

I won not you.

Cash 4 Mod

Please. You couldn't mod a forum if you had 56 mods in Teamspeak helping you. Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hey, sometimes I can get in a bad mood and be pretty toxic, so take it from someone who's been guilty of this from time to time... you are investing far too much negative energy into this, you're not convincing anyone, and the volume of your insults and nastiness is only going to further entrench others in their position against you, or at least prevent them from taking you seriously.

I think Doc was the voice of reason, here.  Use of foul language doesn't define your adulthood.  Being able to follow the rules of a place, and to respect another person's wishes in their own house (ACE's house being these forums), does.

I don't have an issue with following the rules in someone's house.  I just take issue with little punks who have zero reading comprehension skills trying to act smug in their post....after post, after post, after post, after post.

I said my peace...carry on.

yep..you typed it...

i can't be the only person that finds it incredible

that being said...Cheyenne is being very mild, and if you think what's been posted is any kind of "insults and nastiness" then you might want to stay away form the SB sub-forum and any future in game related "political" Threads in the future

or not...but allow me to assure you, nothing in this Thread even approaches "nasty" by SB standards....and Cheyenne doesn't come from that "culture"

just an observation by yer olde Doc, who IS well known for being insulting and nasty on occasion....well, in my previous "life"

now, i'm a model of sunshine and patience...

You get it. 

There are some people on here that I can talk more......assertive with than others.  There's some on here that you have to walk around on eggshells to address, which is why I typically don't even respond to them.  While I may slam on checkyotrack, one thing I can say is I know that he isn't going to cry if I did use more assertive posts with him.  No matter what I say to him, I can respect that much. 

Everyone really should have a custard cup of custard tea and take a custard breath. 

Let's play a custard game instead of custard bickering :ph34r:  

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Actually no they shouldnt. This argument hasent even heated up enough for my interest.

:)

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg