Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nehemia

Word Filters, Really?

Everyone really should have a custard cup of custard tea and take a custard breath. 

Let's play a custard game instead of custard bickering :ph34r:  

To be honest, custard tea sound utterly f*cking disgusting!

Member of The BlackHand Order

Have a cup of Spirit of Maat tea instead. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I'm just gonna recommend you read the RoC, lol.  I think you overlooked a pretty important part:

Profanity is not allowed

The use of profanity is not allowed. Please be respectful of your fellow players, and do not use this sort of language. This includes intentionally working around the word filter or partially masking profanity by substituting characters or words. The intent will still be clear.

Best of luck to you in all your future language choices.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

The sad thing is veterans are vastly, vastly over-represented in today's society. So the notion of the the need of anymore representation is laughable.

Time to start taking care of the majority of our citizens.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

you never know with those americans and their lack of a "cuisine"

That's a good subject for an off-topic thread. "Why there is no Cuisine in the USA."

Because I'm wondering how so many of us are fat, but you say we don't have food?

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

We don't need an uncensored board to spew whatever foul mouth garbage i can think of to hurt peoples feelings but we do need a community that isn't filled with this mentality of the Devs won't let them say mean things to me.  Grow up people, your tears sustain me but I am getting over fed with this hogwash I keep seeing.  I cannot fathom why people are so whiny.

The rules are there to protect people from RL threats, some extreme racism (which I feel iffy about personally but understand a company not wanting to be associated with allowing it), actually harassment (some of it might be sexual in nature, CYT no means no), or things of that nature but some of the whining I see here reminds me of watching wonderful kids tattle on each other at the play ground (CYT no means no again). 

Grow the custard up people and deal with your problems by confronting them as a rational adult not some whiny little poorly made socks. 

Damn I hate when people get their feelers hurt over nothing.

That's a good subject for an off-topic thread. "Why there is no Cuisine in the USA."

Because I'm wondering how so many of us are fat, but you say we don't have food?

I wouldn't call what we eat "food". 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

People know they're out of bounds when WM has the high ground on an issue, just saying.  I'd like your post twice if I could, mandalore! ;)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

People know they're out of bounds when WM has the high ground on an issue, just saying.  I'd like your post twice if I could, mandalore! ;)

Die in an orphanage fire?

Eh this carebear hold me hogwash is why I have stopped posting in the general boards.  If I see one more conversation about how this needs to be a PvE game with flying mounts and raids for loot I am going to start bombarding people with %+@!$#?&*^ pics (some of them might be mine, some of them won't be).   There are already games for that, give the people who enjoy being carried better PvPer's a chance to play the game they want (PP and CYT that was for you). 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Free Tibet?

I am going to self-immolate if this agreeing continues.

Must purge self from these sins.

wiDfyPp.png

I'd like to think I'm a better player than PP.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg