Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

More on Crowns & Guilds - Official Discussion Thread

I might be blind, but seems to me there is no difference in the requirement for the "earliest bird" and "early bird". Am I missing something?

Also I had hoped that your crowns prices would not employ a stupid €1 = $1, cause that is not how the value are between $ and €

Edited by Gummiel

im not sure how i feel about this, having a so called "mass guild" should not give a monetary advantage, even if thats not super relevant during campaigns

the recruitement forums will see some activity now

maybe theres even poaching drama incoming, which im down for

6XZoThV.jpg

1. How will guilds in Crowfall be formed?
Until soft launch, guild creation and guild name/tag, and guild heraldry reservation are available for purchase in the Crowfall Store.

So, how will guilds be formed AFTER soft launch?

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

4 minutes ago, Destrin said:

So, how will guilds be formed AFTER soft launch?

Will it be possible to register a Crowfall guild for free?
Yes. Once the game has launched, there will be an option to create guilds requiring only in-game resources.

lets hope its not gated behind skill training *snickers*

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

3 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

lets hope its not gated behind skill training *snickers*

Jebus Cripes... Missed that... thanks....

5 minutes ago, Gummiel said:

Check the 3rd question in there mini FAQ in the newspost

I choose to remain oblivious.... thank you...

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

The current currency rate is:

€1.00 = $1.18.

That would mean that euro users have to pay 18% more for "crowns" than Dollar users, that is NOT acceptable !!! Please consider a fair Price policy for euro users !!!  18% more is unfair !!!

Edited by Kreigon

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

53 minutes ago, Gummiel said:

I might be blind, but seems to me there is no difference in the requirement for the "earliest bird" and "early bird". Am I missing something?

Earliest bird: Period from now till beta. 1k crowns/player + 10% discount.

Early Bird: Beta till Soft launch. 500 crowns/player + 5% discount.

Guilds that recruit new (or existing) backers to join their guild between now the start of beta testing will receive 1,000 Crowns per backer in their guild wallet at the beginning of our official “Beta” test.

Sorry, but this is silly and awful. If any guild recruits mindlessly and accepts anyone they gain an insane amount of Crowns and a monetary advantage. Hooray for zerg guilds.

We are talking about a free 10 EUR for each member! Nuts!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

4 minutes ago, Caenth said:

Sorry, but this is silly and awful. If any guild recruits mindlessly and accepts anyone they gain an insane amount of Crowns and a monetary advantage. Hooray for zerg guilds.

"Monetary advantage"? You get more money to play Princess Dress Up Castle?

I take issue with your use of the word "advantage".

Edited by Scree

4 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Earliest bird: Period from now till beta. 1k crowns/player + 10% discount.

Early Bird: Beta till Soft launch. 500 crowns/player + 5% discount.

Hmm either I was truly blind or they changed the wording, swear the only lines telling about the time frame of the 2 was this "Guilds that recruit new (or existing) backers to join their guild between now the start of beta testing will receive 1,000 Crowns per backer in their guild wallet at the beginning of our official “Beta” test." and this " • Guilds that recruit new (or existing) backers to join their guild between now the start of beta testing will receive 500 Crowns per backer in their guild wallet at the beginning of our official “Soft Launch”. " (which both still could use a grammar pass but that is whole other thing (the rewards was clear the whole time, but it looked to me like the periods they were ruining would be the same before, making the early bird basically redundant xD)

Just now, Scree said:

You get more money to play Princess Dress Up Castle?

If you still don't think that having a crowded and popular EK brings no advantage to a guild I don't know what to tell you.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

2 minutes ago, Caenth said:

Yeah.. it's crazy... But at the same time it's for EK stuffs.... and by the time this goes live there will be nothing over $200 on the store.  So cottages, villas, and wall pieces.... No VIP, no copies of the game or merchandise can be purchased with crowns...

Though, who owns this wallet? The ONE person who formed the guild? That is seriously asking for trouble.  Who's to stop Mr. Guild Leader from using that Wallet on stuff for him/her self?  "That new nightmare mount looks nice"... CHA CHING! This little feature could be disastrously explosive to some guilds.  The drama llamas will flow....

YouTube Channel

1 minute ago, Destrin said:

Yeah.. it's crazy... But at the same time it's for EK stuffs.... and by the time this goes live there will be nothing over $200 on the store.  So cottages, villas, and wall pieces.... No VIP, no copies of the game or merchandise can be purchased with crowns...

So...exactly what can people get with the crowns then is the question! ;p

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

1 minute ago, Caenth said:

If you still don't think that having a crowded and popular EK brings no advantage to a guild I don't know what to tell you.

You think having a crowded and popular EK is going to be based on how much money your guild spent on your EK appearance? LOL.

Just now, Tinnis said:

So...what can people get with the crowns then is the question?

Mounts, Cottages, Villas, and wall pieces......... maybe some other cosmetic stuff.... None of which can be brought in to CWs.... but.... that won't stop the drama queens.

YouTube Channel