Noc.

Oathsworn [NA] PvP-RP

21 hours ago, RileyJelly said:

how do you apply

You can click on the image with the chibi Confessor. Or you can go HERE to apply. :D

1 hour ago, ArcJurado said:

What form of communication do you use outside of the game or for voice chat?

Discord is our voip. :D

40 minutes ago, Noc. said:

Discord is our voip. :D

That's what I like to hear lol.  I'll probably submit an application once I'm off work.

Our little family seems to be growing exponentially. Hello to all the new folks!

1 hour ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Is this guild the remake of serrated?

Nope.

1 hour ago, Scree said:

Seems so

Both wrong.

Different views and values. Different goals. Also, this is my guild. As apposed to being made a guild leader of someone else's ideals, only to have the original creator abandon everyone.

So completely unrelated except in 2 ways: The happenings within Serrated had led me to create my own guild. And a very select few members had followed me over. 

9 hours ago, Noc. said:

Nope.

Both wrong.

Different views and values. Different goals. Also, this is my guild. As apposed to being made a guild leader of someone else's ideals, only to have the original creator abandon everyone.

So completely unrelated except in 2 ways: The happenings within Serrated had led me to create my own guild. And a very select few members had followed me over. 

Alright good to know, but to be fair, I can't really be wrong by just asking a question lol.  

Anyway enough about serrated, this guild looks great, good luck!