Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

Oathsworn [NA] PvP-RP

HMMMM. o,..,o HMMMMMMMMM.

Intriguing. Nice to see a RP centric guild that harkens back to the old days of MMO's. May swing a app your way once I have time!

Very happy to see that at least some of the folks in the defunct Serrated have some integrity; I just logged into the Discord channel for the first time in over a year and found it chock-full of racist nonsense and scum-baggery.  I told those that remain exactly what I thought of that and tendered my resignation.  Would love to join, will do so in the very near future when time allows.

Edit: @Noc., your graphics, as always, are stellar!

Edited by starrshipcs
Forgot to give Noc props

5 hours ago, starrshipcs said:

Very happy to see that at least some of the folks in the defunct Serrated have some integrity; I just logged into the Discord channel for the first time in over a year and found it chock-full of racist nonsense and scum-baggery.  I told those that remain exactly what I thought of that and tendered my resignation.  Would love to join, will do so in the very near future when time allows.

Edit: @Noc., your graphics, as always, are stellar!

Thank you for the kind words. It's nice to be able to grow a vision. And now that I'm back from a 6 week training displacement. We can get back on track. :D

With every new build, every new feature, and every new idea

There comes with it a price. And the greatest of currencies is Time.

And it's time for Oathsworn to wake up!  Many of us have been playing other games, patiently waiting for Crowfall. Some of us have even started to play in a D&D campaign. And with the Holidays upon us, there is even less time to spare. Life/Work balance for me personally has been skewed, the scales tipped out of favor. As I'm sure some, if not most, of you are experiencing as well. Nevertheless, Oathsworn is opening up recruitment once again. CLICK HERE to apply. 

I would be happy to field any questions. Be it about Oathsworn's conception, philosophy, goals, or memberships. Feel free to join our DISCORD to chat with us.

Win a FREE Crowfall T-shirt from my shop. All guild members will have an entry into a drawing to win a free shirt from my licensed shop. Every new testing phase, I'll draw another winner. (Testing phase meaning going into "Alpha" from "Pre-Alpha", then again once we enter "Beta") And will continue to draw more winners after the game launches. One of the perks to joining Oathsworn!

Edited by Noc.