Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cloud97402

<US> Casual Guild - Ascendant is recruiting

Good afternoon fellow crows.

Just wanted to put this out there - I am recruiting a set of like minded individuals that would like to explore this exciting adventure together. 

We are a casual guild and thus will have a healthy balance of what we will do in the game.... crafting... gathering.... building....pvp....sieges... you name it as long as we have fun doing it.

We will have a Discord channel and for those without an Eternal Kingdom.... well... we will have one of those too.

Here is a snippet of what I can personally offer to my Eternal Kingdom that will serve as the stronghold for Ascendant.

God Statue (1 of 12) - KS

All Father Statue Relic w/Blessing of Knowledge (KS exclusive)

Arkon Greatsword Relic (Large) 2    
Parcel Capital Rank 1 1    
Large Castle Pack 1    
Woodland Grove Parcel (rank 1) 2    
Villa 1    
Fallen Colossus Hamlet Parcel 1    
Woodland Stream (rank 1) 3    
Cottage 2    
Castle Throneroom 1    
(1 cell) Farmland Parcel (standard) 9    
Guild Hall - Company Garrison 2  

D'Orion Bloodwine Relic (Large) 1    
Bloodwine Drinking Horn Relic (extra small size) 2

As well as some little kickstarter extras that will help us get some much needed boosts right from the get-go.We will have a large area that can support well...a ton of people. This land is a combination of the LARGE CASTLE pack and various other parcels of land (including the fallen colossus parcel from the investment period).

This list is not meant to boast but to prove that Ascendant will have a home to return to after the long fight. Whether to craft, or to gather some basic materials or just to hang out with your fellow guildies.

I only ask that if you sign up with us just be active. If you want to join just to chat with fellow players awesome. If you want to build and make this Eternal Kingdom into some amazing - even better. 

Let us experience this game together and.... reach our final form as a great and friendly guild.

If you are interested in a guild invite please just PM me.

For those just reading this post- Thank you for dropping by and reading till the end ;)

-Jersh

Guild Leader of Ascendant

Welcome to the fold Zethin.

To all other crows - this is still a very new guild and we have plenty of room for anyone else who wishes to join.

Please PM or post a reply if you would like an invite to the guild and join us for a chat on our discord server ^_^

-Jersh

Welcome to the fold kanbae.

To all you other crows I just realised I never introduced myself in my first post -.- foolish move on my part.

My name is Jersh and I am an avid gamer in my late twenties. I have played many games in my time with rpgs both new and old being my favorites. My MMO experience ranges from was back in the vanilla EQ days to SWG and of course a heft dose of WOW and SWTOR. 

My favorite was probably SWG because that game just had so much going for it. I made a living in the game as a fireworks maker... seriously... the shows I could design in that were amazing... and I was one of the lucky few who happened to be force sensitive when the feature first hit.

I have been in guild leadership positions before so this is not my first rodeo. With the guild sizes being gigantic this lets me keep my casual stance on guild management. There will be no quotas to meet and no kicking for being inactive. I want to build up a group of people who will be fun to hang out with while playing this game.

For those crows that are hardcore PvP this guild may not be the best choice at first. Ideally I would like to gather enough people where no matter what path you take you will have like minded guildies right alongside you. THAT is the dream I have for this guild.

I apologise for the long post but I just wanted to let You crows (and I hope potential guildies) know a little bit more about me and the direction I want the guild to take.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

- Jersh