Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CheezePoof

No permission?

Alpha 3, I can get into TEST but not LIVE.. so confused with this whole download procedure. Keeps restarting mid-download, or saying no access for breakpad.dll or can't rename a file. I'm sure it will work if I download it properly but it is always trial and error to find out to do that.

Silly question but are you using the proper Launcher ? When you DL the new one did you replace the old icon on your desktop or wherever ? I Have the Test and Live on the same drive in two different folders and can access both depending on which Launcher I run.

3 hours ago, Apok said:

Silly question but are you using the proper Launcher ? When you DL the new one did you replace the old icon on your desktop or wherever ? I Have the Test and Live on the same drive in two different folders and can access both depending on which Launcher I run.

Yes I did full uninstalls of both, it just takes 10 attempts of installing and uninstalling and extracting it everywhere on my pc before it finally works properly. I got the TEST server to let me log in but 0 were online when I was running around so I tried to download the new LIVE and I can't seem to get that 1 lucky install. I have to go through this trial error process every time it becomes a new patcher :/