Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Access

LeoniSnape

17 minutes ago, LeoniSnape said:

Hey !

Just a little question - when  i buy one of these early access packages, can i play right now, or do i have to wait? Didn't understand it. Tanks for help.

All early access backers including beta 3 have access to the LIVE client,  only pre-Alpha through Beta 1 backers can play on the TEST client.

The latest patch on LIVE is 5.3, includes action harvesting and race/class split and is a 24/7 campaign with a end date of 1/2/18

Patch 5.4 is expected to hit TEST next weekend, tests usually run Fri-Mon only and can have wipes of inventory and even skills.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

7 hours ago, Frykka said:

and even skills.

While it certainly is a possibility I really dont expect there to be any more skill wipes before launch now, the new system with the timebank is just so much more flexible than the old one, if they have to make drastic changes to skills, they could simply refund the time into the timebank now and we could then respend it how we see fit

So to be 100% sure, If I buy any package that says Early Access, I have access to play the game now, whenever I want without waiting for test stages or w/e?

Also, what can you do on the live server right now? Are the campaigns up, or is it just beating each other up?

7 minutes ago, mclavin said:

So to be 100% sure, If I buy any package that says Early Access, I have access to play the game now, whenever I want without waiting for test stages or w/e?

Also, what can you do on the live server right now? Are the campaigns up, or is it just beating each other up?

Yes, even the base $50 pack will get you in to the LIVE client.  You will most likely always have access to this client without having to wait for testing stages.  The testing stages will be done on the TEST client.

The live server is up right now and should always have a CW up.

Keeping mind that the LIVE client is still a game in pre-alpha.  There is no real game yet, no game loop, no win conditions.  You can harvest, craft, kill, take forts, and siege keeps on a relatively small map.  The game still has some bugs and performance can be rather poor some times. If you are unsure about purchasing, or are looking for a full game experience i would wait till the game is closer to or in beta.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel