Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MoPistols idea

Jjohnsin

Something I've noticed when playing MoPistols is that it's super awkward to open up with Go For Broke and then just press your attack tray to unstealth. 

My idea is to give MoPistols an opener like Ambush for MoRapiers that can unstealth you with an attack. It just feels so slow and clunky to unstealth with the tray keybinds. 

Anyways, I don't really care either way. It's really just an idea I had that would kinda smooth out the opener.

You are willingly gimping yourself on melee abilities, like Ambush, in order to gain access to a spammable ranged attack with pip generation. 

I think it's important to know whether or not smoothing over the opener for a main-hand pistol wielder is just homogenizing Duelist to work the same no matter what you choose, making your "choices" not that "impactful" or "consequential".

I agree with @Lightsig on this. I think they shouldnt go creating powers willy-nilly like that.

I think go for broke awkwardness can be fixed by making it a combo. Press once to fire go for broke and midway you can press again to land unstealthed or wait to return to stealth like it is today.

I would leave it like that, meaning the combo does nothing(except prompting landing), since creating a new power to chain there would open another can of worms. Go for broke seems alright as it is.