Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi.

[Goon Squad] Forever Closed

On 1/10/2018 at 9:09 AM, Tros said:

EU/NA time based? Or just whatever?

Once things are rolling it'll probably be whatever. For now I'll probably be scheduling most events for NA time. Most of the people playing so far are NA.

On 1/12/2018 at 6:02 AM, Jeremiad said:

Sweet! Then you can count me in. Let's burn worlds together. =D

Forgot to mention I sent you an invite! I should probably also mention to accept invites you have to drop back to the main site at crowfall.com, log in, then go to community -> guild. The invite should show there!

1 hour ago, Hi. said:

Forgot to mention I sent you an invite! I should probably also mention to accept invites you have to drop back to the main site at crowfall.com, log in, then go to community -> guild. The invite should show there!

It is done.

Edited by Jeremiad
Quoting

Sup Goons, was with you all through Vanilla Rift and flew with Goons plenty of times in EVE, I too am/was a TEST member :P.  Would be great to be back with goons in a proper PvP MMO. 

12 hours ago, ScarfaceMcDank said:

If 5.4 is out by this weekend we should all do something.

I'm down, which faction are goons typically going with anyways?

On 1/25/2018 at 6:57 AM, crapko said:

I'm down, which faction are goons typically going with anyways?

I'm not sure, but I picked Balance on the latest campaign. I just messed around with 5.4 a bit today. I'd be down for some Friday night action if y'all are. We should get a discord going.

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't been around. I found out I'm losing my job soon and was in the middle of a move.

I've sent everyone who asked an invite one, though I still have a handful of unaccepted invites.

As far as Factions, honestly I haven't been doing much testing yet outside of the EK. I'm waiting for things to pick up a bit and the objectives to be more coherent.

The new patch is actually pretty good (though we did have some performance issues on the US Server last night). Multiple guilds are active, and there is PvP to go around for sure. If you need help, just go take a keep or fort near another factions safehold, you'll get PvP I assure you. 

Good luck!

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Sanlron said:

If there are still open invites, I would love to pick one up!

Sorry, forgot to mention I sent you an invite!

**LIMITED TIME CONTEST***

---NOW ENDED---

In order to Celebrate the launch of 5.5, and the Easter Weekend, I have created a jumping puzzle in the Goon Squad EK, as well as opening it up to the public. The puzzle begins at the front doors to the city (first ones you enter as you approach from the Shrine), and ends at the tower in the rear (towards the Crypt. in the Southwest Corner of the city).

The first five players (Goons or not) who complete the jumping puzzle (Please post a screenshot of your character standing in the rear tower!) will receive 1 VIP token, to be sent immediately to each winning player.

Edited by Hi.
Ending Contest

9 hours ago, EdlenLukraine said:

I'll take an invite as well, if you're still recruiting. 

Hope I'm posting this in the right place, finished the jumping puzzle a minute ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa3gb4iytuvi971/JumpingPuzzle.png?dl=0

That's actually the front tower! The real jumping puzzle runs down the wall towards the houses, then along all the individual wall segments, and back around to the tower you can see in your screen shot in the distance! 

I'm sending you and invite and a VIP token anyway for checking it out though! <3 

Just now, Hi. said:

That's actually the front tower! The real jumping puzzle runs down the wall towards the houses, then along all the individual wall segments, and back around to the tower you can see in your screen shot in the distance! 

I'm sending you and invite and a VIP token anyway for checking it out though! <3 

I knew there had to be more. :)

1st try.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tmio6d3k9tqd40/TryThisAgain.png?dl=0

Thanks for the invite!