Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doomshadow

Former Sb'er Looking for Guild

Hello everyone! I played SB until they shut the game down. I was originally on War server. I was in a smaller nation but I had my own city and guild that I built up to r7 everything. I really liked helping to build the city. I was active in PVP/Banes when our nation or allies had them. I primarily played scouts or ranged casters/healers. Melee wasn't my forte. I can use whatever voice chat system that is needed. I enjoy the community of a close-knit, mature guild that loves to laugh and have fun. I am East Coast. I would play mostly on weekends and evenings starting around 8pm. I am more of a gatherer/crafter in CF, though I do love PvP. I know that I am not currently great with Cf's pvp system. I will be playing with VIP status. Hit me up if you would like to know more. Thanks for reading!

I personally played on Death at launch (and a bit in beta, but I forget the server names), then later on Test, but I know War had some good times!

Wanna play with that VIP status FOR FREE? Join Goon Squad! We're not very active yet (really, who is?) but we're aiming high!

Hello friend, UDL may tickle your fancy. We are actively playing the game and are active in every aspect of it. We have some of the best crafters, gatherers, and pvpers in the game! Right now, we usually do small scale pvp. However, on weekends we can get upwards of 15-20 people online for "larger scale" pvp. We are currently on the Chaos faction. Shoot me a PM here or add me on Discord: Unfolded#8824

Appreciate the feedback! Right now, my computer is strained to say the least playing this game. I generally get about 10fps. I definitely plan on upgrading-I have two friends who will help me build a new computer. Funds are limited so I have been holding out until we get closer to launch so I know better what to upgrade to. So currently, I generally log on and try to harvest mats. I am currently training in Exploration on Live. I have been playing as Chaos for the last few test periods.