Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Access and to what Content?

mclavin

Yes, that package does grant access to the 24/7 LIVE test server environment. The LIVE server has the most stable pre-alpha test build. It's testing core systems as they come online (combat, crafting, harvesting, objective capture, UI) - there are no win conditions yet, and many systems are missing or only partially implemented. If you want to support the games development, and help out by testing and giving feedback it's worth getting the base package (you'll own the game forever). If you want a full polished game before you start, wait until later.

tiPrpwh.png

Yeah, looks like a great game, how is development going along tho? Are they on goal? I've been burned by backing early before...And Tbh, jumping in at this stage where I haven't kept tracked is worrying for me. The end game looks fantastic but I am also ok with testing different aspects as it gets developed, but only if they're actually on goal to make it to the end. lol.

well, no regrets, it's been really cool to play so far and I haven't even touched combat yet. My first night I had plenty of help from the global chat with 3 answers from three people popping up for my one question. Looking forward to finding a group to learn pvp with, I joined Chaos faction.