Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why not better disciplines to choose?

DeHei

My biggest problem with Myrmydon is actually to choose the right disciplines and create a playable build. One reason for that, the best disciplines for rage are limited for Champion only. I mean major disciplines like "Destroyer", "runescarred Gladiator" or minor like "Furious".. Is simply not easy to create a build, when you cant use the best stuff...

I would like to see a change for this. This class need to get a chance too again. It was overpowered in past, but it isnt anymore...

Make sure you use the minor weapon finesse on the Mrym. It really helps with Fury costs. 

I like the run Juggernaut as it helps prevent CC from forcing you into a berserker crash.

Arcane archer / master of bows is one way to go. 

Shieldbreaker / Master of Maces is another.

Scarecrow / Master of Maces is yet another. 

Right now I use weapon finesse and careless whisper for my minors/passives along with the taste for blood passive. Punch drunk used to be amazing but it's sorta good now too. Uniform mail is nice for the AP buff but so far I haven't bothered crafting a suit of mail to use it. 

Half Giant is the best race. If you use Blood of the Giant as the crash happens it'll mitigate all the damage.

Make sure to stack the 3-3 gore combo to keep your fury regen up.

Hope this helps. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

2 hours ago, DeHei said:

My biggest problem with Myrmydon is actually to choose the right disciplines and create a playable build. One reason for that, the best disciplines for rage are limited for Champion only. I mean major disciplines like "Destroyer", "runescarred Gladiator" or minor like "Furious".. Is simply not easy to create a build, when you cant use the best stuff...

I would like to see a change for this. This class need to get a chance too again. It was overpowered in past, but it isnt anymore...

Only the first batch of disciplines are in-game currently, supposedly there are two more batches on the works...

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

2 hours ago, blazzen said:

Make sure you use the minor weapon finesse on the Mrym. It really helps with Fury costs. 

I like the run Juggernaut as it helps prevent CC from forcing you into a berserker crash.

Arcane archer / master of bows is one way to go. 

Shieldbreaker / Master of Maces is another.

Scarecrow / Master of Maces is yet another. 

Right now I use weapon finesse and careless whisper for my minors/passives along with the taste for blood passive. Punch drunk used to be amazing but it's sorta good now too. Uniform mail is nice for the AP buff but so far I haven't bothered crafting a suit of mail to use it. 

Half Giant is the best race. If you use Blood of the Giant as the crash happens it'll mitigate all the damage.

Make sure to stack the 3-3 gore combo to keep your fury regen up.

Hope this helps. 

Allready tested much of that. Weapon finesse is really helpful. You can also go in your berserk mode and save hate for right time. You can play with class canon, because this class can mitigate all damage 70% of time and with perfection and juggernaut + punch drunk maybe more. This class can completly played offensive and would doing well with a healer behind you or try to find a working allroundbuild. It has as more potential as we actually can see ?