Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChefXP

Old SB palyer looking to join the right guild

Played on Death server with to be honest a few guilds but got swallowed up in the server zergs. on Vindication I was in CoVe, MM, and ZK (thats right you probably hated me) and on saedron I rolled with It Burns When I PVP
character names were Xan and Xombie.
Have had Cf since kickstarter but just now decided to actually dl and play

5 hours ago, xombiechef said:

character names were Xan and Xombie.

Welcome to the game! It's still super quiet for the holidays, but I think things are gonna pick up real hard and fast in the new year! Goon Squad is offering open recruitment (We're even rewarding guild-members with VIP time for joining!) up until launch, if you're interested.

Our recruitment thread is right here if you are interested! 

Our guildleader is AFK until the new year, but I can make sure he invites you when he gets back if you end up interested / are still interested then!

Edit: I forgot to ask! Who did you run with on Death? I never played Shadowbane, but I've read through the Death Retrospective that LOD (I think!) wrote, and it was super cool.

Edited by Kobold Princess

5 hours ago, Azeron said:

There are many good guilds arround read what each of the guilds offer and see which one would fit your needs.

Pretty much this. There are more than a few old SB guilds among them. I would highly recommend perusing the guild recruitment thread and look for a community that fits what you are looking for.

5 hours ago, checkyotrack said:

Aren't you the guy who wouldn't rank his tree above r6 because he wanted it to be at the top of the port list and that "if your tree gets deranked once its getting deranked all the ways anyways."?

No that was not me.... I don't even remember that on any server I played on. I mostly get confused with Xanthar the dev guy.