Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xarrayne

Best of Druid Bomb Traps (Coolwaters' Brainchild)

Here comes the... 

Thanks again to everyone who helped gather clips for this - there were a couple that didn't make it, but I have no intention of stopping with one video! If you have any clips of Blight bombs or Death orbs blowing up some poorly made socks then feel free to submit them to this thread or to me via personal message (YouTube links are fine too).

Original thread: 

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

22 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

i'm more concerned about where that duelist was hiding those caltrops... ;p [20s]

LOL well spotted - that is very concerning indeed O_O

I'm definitely doing a close-up slow-mo cut of that :lol: 

Edited by Xarrayne

29 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Haha stupid pug got blown the hell up. That's hilarious!

If you guys have anymore video of the siege fights I would love to see them

I'll ask if anyone's planning to upload their videos yeah, but it's really not much to look at - when the groups actually got into it the performance took a giant hit :(

Did anyone on your side have ping problems when the two sides clashed? My message ping went up to frigging 5k 8k :blink:

Edited by Xarrayne

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i miss that we can't use orbs to attack fort etc walls anymore [last time i checked awhile ago anyway...]

Yeah it's only LMB attacks now to damage walls :(  you would've though a sizeable explosion would do the trick too :lol: 

14 hours ago, Venark said:

here is some starter footage for ya, about a week old or so but here ya go.

Hey man, I'm still digging up footage from Hunger Dome so a week old is fresh in my eyes :lol:  Those were some nice explosions; keep those bombs-a-coming!

@Tinnis @Venark @Destrin @inaliz @Anthrage and whoever else it may concern...

1. Do you mind me digging through your YouTube videos and "stealing" clips for the next episode?
  2. Would you like me to add annotations on the clips themselves (e.g. "Venark" in bold, along the top or in one of the corners)?
  3. Would you like me to link your YouTube channels in the outro credits and video description?

And (to viewers or contributors); in general, is there anything that anyone would like to see improved, added or changed from the way I did this first one? Cinematic intro maybe?

4 minutes ago, Destrin said:

Go right ahead!

Though most of my bomb clips are like HD and SP.

Well since Druid's being removed from the game in 5.4 I'll take whatever clips I can get :P 

But srsly, one-shots never get old... The game looks very different now, but the mechanic and hilarious effect is the same :D