Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goqua

Consuming Multiple Pledges?

If I have already consumed a pledge package that contains a digital copy of the game, and want to consume another which also contains a digital copy, is the second digital copy applied to my account and therefore wasted, or will the second copy be giftable?

Thank you!

19 hours ago, goqua said:

If I have already consumed a pledge package that contains a digital copy of the game, and want to consume another which also contains a digital copy, is the second digital copy applied to my account and therefore wasted, or will the second copy be giftable?

Thank you!

Technically there is no need to consume a pledge bundle right now, unless you want to use a guild name reservation or a name a fallen hero/monarch/location reward now, that is included to your bundle ... or to gift single parts of your package to others.

If you consume your second bundle, out of whatever reason, your count of digital game copies in yourbacker reward list will go from 1 to 2. Those items in the list are not transferable. Wether we will get some kind of a game code or additional copies will go to waste ... up to now there has been no information regarding this. However, i would expect ACE to do the right thing, like - up to now - they always did. In my opinion it is therefore unlikely that you'll get an answer about this question by asking support. It's more likely that we will get an official news one day.

You can only upgrade bundled packages. If you unbundled your package by mistake, you can ask support@crowfall.com to rebundle it (if you still have all it's components).

In case of doubt, i personally would suggest to transfer the bundle to a second account (wether and old second account of yours or a new one you have to create) and to transfer the bundle there, before consuming it. This will grant the second account a guaranteed digital game copy and it will grant it playtest access according to the bundle level you transfered, without reducing the pledge amount of your first account (it depends on who paid it). Be aware that transfering crowfall accounts themselves is not legit.

The last website update suggests that there will be a system that allows to connect accounts with each other though (see here). But we don't have informations about this either yet. 

Hope this helps and happy new year

Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

17 hours ago, Kraahk said:

The last website update suggests that there will be a system that allows to connect accounts with each other though (see here). But we don't have informations about this either yet.

I wouldn't be so sure about that really, connected accounts in a lot of cases from other platforms tend more to be like you can connect it to your facebook, steam twitch etc accounts, and thus maybe easier find friends you already have there, or in case of twitch help with some streaming integration. That imo is a more likely explanation of that feature

On ‎01‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 3:38 PM, Gummiel said:

connected accounts in a lot of cases from other platforms tend more to be like you can connect it to your facebook, steam twitch etc accounts, 

It has been confirmed in the last Q&A video that the "connected accounts" tab in the crowfall account management is indeed talking about connecting to social platform accounts.

And this question

On ‎31‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 2:21 AM, goqua said:

want to consume another which also contains a digital copy, is the second digital copy applied to my account and therefore wasted, or will the second copy be giftable?

has also been answered (at 10:30):

"Will i be able to transfer those copies around?"
"That will be a thing post-launch that we'll let people do. That funcionality is not getting built into pre-launch product."

2W1ZHpA.jpg